Create strong finger glue joints with the Yonico 15131q Router bit. This bit can create finger joints from 7/16 in. high up to 1-1/4 in. high. 1/4 in. Shank A finger joint is a strong way to connect 2 boards end-to-end when you want to make a long work piece. It’s often found in base molding, crown molding and other trim. You can also use a finger joint for edge-to-edge joints.
- Create strong finger joints for straight or 90° corners for small boxes and crates
- Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper and longer lasting edge
- For use on table mount router
- Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
- Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps