This tongue and groove set will cut joints for stock up to 3/4 in. thick with the groove measuring 1/4 in. thick x 1/2 in. D. This set contains 2 bits 1 for the tongue and 1 for the groove so there is no need to reassemble the bits for the tongue or groove cut. This set features triple wing cutters, an adjustable tongue cutter bit for setting the joints tightness and 1/2 in. shanks. A tongue and groove joint is the ideal way to create flat, even joints for flooring, wainscoting, panels and tabletops. Tongue and groove router bits will cut the 2 mating profiles for this easy to make woodworking joint with ease and with a simple setup. This joint also provides a lot of gluing surface as well as aligning ease. Tongue and groove bits can take quite a big bite out of the wood, so using these bits in a router table is strongly recommended. Even though some smaller tongue and groove bits can be utilized in a hand-held router the stability of a table will help keep the joint perfectly square. For best results, use with solid wood only.
- Create tongue and groove joints for projects such as flooring, rail and stile and many more
- Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper and longer lasting edge
- For use on table mount router
- Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
- Includes 2 matching tongue and groove router bits with extra shims
- Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps
- Comes in a solid wood storage case