The Yonico 12334q Door Construction Router Bit Set includes matched 1/4 in. ogee rail and stile bits and a 1/4 in. vertical ogee panel raiser. Use with up to 1 in. stock. Bit shanks are 1/4 in. Router Bit Measurements: Rail and Stile 1-5/8 in. Dia, 1 in. cutter height, 3 in. overall height, 3/8 in. D of cut, 7/8 in. bearing diameter Vertical Panel Raiser 1-1/8 in. Dia, 1-1/2 in. cutter height, 3 in. overall height, 3/8 in. D of cut, 3/8 in. bearing diameter Rail and stile bits create a perfectly matched rail and stile door frame. The ogee vertical raised panel router bit puts a classic edge on the central panel of your door. Ball bearing guides allow you to make precise cuts without the use of a fence. The Yonico 12334q router bit set comes in a solid wood storage case. Rail and stile door construction has been around for centuries and is the most common way to build doors for cabinets and furniture. Our rail and stile router bits will enable you to create your own frame-and-panel doors. Cope the ends of your rails with 1 bit, and then switch to the second bit to route the inside edge profile in all your door parts. The included panel raiser cuts the artistic profile on the center panel which reduces the panel’s thickness to properly fit in the door frame’s groove.
- Create rail and stile cabinet door frames and center panels
- Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper and longer lasting edge
- For use on table mount router
- Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
- Includes 2 matching rail and stile router bits and 1 vertical panel raiser router bit
- Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps
- Comes in a solid wood storage case