Use this versatile 2 in. extra-long cutter Router bit for all straight cut needs. 2 flute carbide cutters and 1/2 in. shank. Straight router bits are the most widely used and versatile bits in woodworking. They are ideal for joinery such as box joints, lap joints, dados, rabbets, mortises and tenons. You can also use straight bits for trimming operations and CNC work.
- Route dados and straight cuts for joinery and general use
- Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper and longer lasting edge
- For use on CNC, table mount and handheld routers
- Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
- Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps