This Yonico 16501 molding Router bit set features 3 case molding router bits and 2-furniture base or furniture crown molding router bits. Each bit boasts bold and beautiful profiles that can be used on a large variety of furniture building projects. Buying these bits as a set saves you over $25 compared to buying these bits individually. Architectural molding router bits are used to cut small to medium sized moldings which are then applied to furniture edges or to trim home interiors. These router bits can cut window casings, base moldings and small crown and cornice trims to enhance and beautify a piece of furniture or room.
- Create detailed moldings and casings to add to a variety of applications
- Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper and longer lasting edge
- For use on table mount router
- Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
- Includes 5-architectural molding router bits in various profiles
- Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps
- Comes in a solid wood storage case